Autox time again! Reg. Help for 5/26

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Autox time again! Reg. Help for 5/26
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 01:30:30 EDT
Hello All:

The Tour is toast, the Pro is past, the Duel is done, back to regular 'ole
autox at
3Com this Sunday (confirmed date, right ?).

Unless I'm totally mixed up, we need to get some wheels in motion for this
Sunday's
event.  I'm sure the Event Chairs will be soliciting help too.  Would be nice
to get a few people willing to man the gate waiver job, to cover 7am -8am,
and maybe 8am-9am.  After that, hopefully more volunteers for that position
will step up.

I need a few workers for registration.  Not only to open, but especially
during run group 3 (when I plan on driving).  Let me know if you can help
out.

Thanks!

Don