Re: Yet Another tire thread

To: Adam Steffes <asteffes@asteffes.com>
Subject: Re: Yet Another tire thread
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:21:37 -0700
Go to Jack.  Ask him to give you as much front camber as he can get,
by any means necessary.  Then use chalk or a pyrometer to figure out
how high to run the pressures so that you minimize edge wear without
sacrificing grip.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94