Web site home page fame and glory

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Web site home page fame and glory
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 11:33:33 -0700
The policy on our home page is that I try to change
the photo every month or so, and I try to get good
action photos of people who contribute to the regon
most.  Winning won't necessarily help unless you are also
working hard to make the region work.  Great photos do
help.  I am the sole selecting officer, but I hear suggestions.

National Championships are an exception, since
developing National Champs is our unstated regional goal.
Another one is currently hot classes or cars -- today I
would love a WRX or S2000 shot of a major contributor
(Eric Cheung?) or Nationals person.

Then you go to the photo archive page to be immortalized.

Join the SC, chair a lot of events or a National, give me a
great photo, you may get on the home page.

BTW, I ask that anyone with a great action shot of yourself
send it to me as a jpg or gif file, I am using old photos for
choosing today and I need some fresh ones.

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!