More GPS data (Stockton this time)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: More GPS data (Stockton this time)
From: Joe Ciarcia <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 22:18:25 -0700 (PDT)
Here's the data for Stockton. I flaked out and forgot
to get a waypoint for the single light pole. Oh well.
This map includes both the area we used for the course
and the parking area (it should be obvious when you
see it).

Go here:

<http://briefcase.yahoo.com/veloimpreza>

And I think you'll be able to figure it out.

Are there any geniuses out there who can plot this
data out and put it into scalable file that course
designers could easily print out? I can take a
screenshot of my MapSource display but it wouldn't be
very scalable.

Joe
http://health.yahoo.com