Re: Thanks to all.

To: "J C" <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks to all.
From: KEVIN01@prodigy.net
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 17:06:38 -0500
I rarely post, but regarding Sundays course, I'd like to add my .02.  It's
been rare that we get such  an
F-Body friendly course, and I enjoyed Sundays immensely.  Obviously it
wasn't a course devoted to
power, either, as an E Stock MR2 held TTOD through the first 3 run groups.
Great job, Tony.

Kevin Hubert
#95 F Stock

Declining to insert any cheesy words for FS, sorry.