Re: Which side to start the grid

To: Rich Urschel <OSP13@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Which side to start the grid
From: Kenneth Allan Mitchell <nokones@kenmitchell.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 06:28:11 -0700
Personally, I though that Rich ran a perfect grid on both days this
weekend at the Sac Chapter event. I was a driver in the group Rich
worked. He even showed a new person how to run grid and he did an
excellent job showing him how to do it. The multiple driver cars were
mixed in real well both days.

I always knew when my row was up and he always had 2-3 cars at the line.

--
Kenneth Allan Mitchell
mailto:nokones@kenmitchell.com