Tour storage - Help

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tour storage - Help
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:29:48 -0800 (PST)
We're having quite a bit of difficulty finding a place for out-of-towners to
store their cars/trailers between the Atwater Tour and Pro.  Obviously the site
would be mighty convenient, but we have essentially been told no.  Before
resorting to just referring people to local storage lots, I was hoping that
someone might have a good idea for a solution, or even volunteer space at their
home for a vehicle during the week.

If you have any suggestions or are volunteering space, please write me.  The
easier we make this the more out of town competitors we will draw.

Thanks,

Andy
Tour Event Chair
http://taxes.yahoo.com/