RE: Stepping over the hill

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Subject: RE: Stepping over the hill
From: siastuning@attbi.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 01:26:25 +0000
Katie,

That is FUNNY!!! you being 24!  LOL

I am happy am not an old fart yet or am I? Let see my
first Autocross was at Duel at Deanza in 88'. So this
year will be 14 years. Phew.. I am 32 so I have till I
am 36 ;-( And I will never never put and old farts
sticker on my rides. I hope you feel good about being
known as old?? Man if you are old then what is Don?? ;-)

Vic