Fw: Hotel for Cal Expo

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Hotel for Cal Expo
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:42:50 -0800
Hey!  Jeannine has wrangled a deal at the DoubleTree
hotel right next to CalExpo.

This hotel was the headquarters
of the Porsche Parade 2000, I stayed there.  It's top notch,
right down to the fresh hot chocolate chip cookies you
get at checkin.  This looks like a super price...  Good for
any of the AAS/SAC/CSCC event weekends.  Take the
opportunity to just go see Sacramento!

BTW, they have the absolutely best 4th of July fireworks
show a short walk from the hotel.

Thanks, Jeannine!

Jerry

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps rouler!