Re: 91-95 MR2 Comments?

To: "Michael R. Clements" <mrclem@telocity.com>
Subject: Re: 91-95 MR2 Comments?
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:34:37 -0800
The later Miatas have swaybar mount fatigue problems as well,
especially with the way-stiffer-than-stock swaybars that autocrossers
typically use.  I don't know about the earlier ones.  Mazda
Competition makes a replacement mount for the Miata, too.  And Racing
Beat (makers of the aformentioned swaybars) sells a kit to pre-tension
the stock brackets so they won't fatigue.  I don't know if there is a
comparable part for the MR2.  Sounds like an excellent welding
project...

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94