Re: SUV explosion - in numbers

To: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>, "Kelly, Katie"
Subject: Re: SUV explosion - in numbers
From: "Allendorfer, Mike" <mwa96imp@regionofdoom.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 20:37:36 -0800
I rode to the mountains last Monday w/ my Bro-In-Law and his son in their 6
pass (only if they are all hump-back midgets) pickup extended cab.  He would
jump into the left lane and cruise there, oblivious to all the traffic
backed up behind him and the open lane to the right.  A little European lane
discipline and tough enforcement of same would go a long way towards making
driving a lot less irritating.
Mike
]