Re: I need to change careers

To: geratol@hotmail.com, weinstro@hotmail.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I need to change careers
From: "Peter Mottaz" <mph_16@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:05:58 +0000
Don't take this wrong...but take the time now to go to school. Go back to
your JC and take some aptitude/career tests to find out what your skills and
interests(the web probably has some resources that you could use as well).

Then make your decisions from there. It could be Technical school, the
military, college, trade/apprenticeship school...but do something to get an
education. You will find it difficult(not impossible) to get a well paying
job in the field of your interest unless you get some formal training under
your belt. IMO

Pete Mottaz