Re: San Diego Tour

To: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego Tour
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 22:18:57 -0800
I was getting all the paperwork together this evening (my first
national tour, woohoo!).  The entry form on the SCCA web site still
lists the San Diego National Tour as "tentative", with no check box.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94