Re: Honda S2000 Advice

To: WLamprey <WLamprey@gmssr.com>
Subject: Re: Honda S2000 Advice
From: Todd Stiers <tas@darthracing.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 01:39:32 -0800
I've been watching the S2000's for some time, and just
checked the Kelly Blue Book site (www.kbb.com).

Looks like USED year 2000's go for as much as "retail" 2002's (30K+).

In fact, a used 2001 shows up being valued > 33K if its
in excellent condition.

I might have to wait for the new Mini Cooper (no sunroof though, boo),
or maybe an OLD one..hehe.

-Todd
#42 STS Darth Rabbit (convertible)

--