Re: The beauty of all wheel drive??? (long)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The beauty of all wheel drive??? (long)
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 00:16:21 -0800 (PST)
--- James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net> wrote:
<snip>
> i drove my brother's 1995 WRX (in new zealand and
> RHD!), and found it had so much more traction than
> power i had to drive pretty wild, even upsetting the
> suspension on purpose to get it loose enough so i
> could steer it.
<snip>

Yep, I've definitely noticed this too. I've never done
any left foot braking, perhaps it's something I'll
work on towards the end of the season but for now I
have more than enough things to worry about. Does
anyone know if there's going to be any AWD gurus at
the autocross school?

Cheers, Joe