Lets talk autocross....

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Glenn Ellingson <geewiz@mac.com>
Subject: Lets talk autocross....
From: "John F. Kelly Jr." <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 12:23:24 -0500

Message text written by Glenn Ellingson

"What about 2002 schedules? I have seen NASA; what about other
organizations (especially SFR)?

-- Glenn"

We have too many loose ends to nail down SFR's '02 schedule. The opening is
set for Jan. 27 at the Oakland Coliseum. We've asked for an emergency date
of Feb. 3 in case the Raiders get into a needed extra playoff. But that
hasn't been confirmed.

The potential summer events at the Coliseum are waiting for Baseball to
decide just how many teams they'll have.

We have two dates booked at Marina: June 16 and July 28.
Candlestick (3 Com name goes away next year) will host our school on
Saturday April 6 and an event on April 7. Recent floods in Candlestick's
parking lot are causing a level of confusion with our hosts.

It appears we will host both a Tour and a Pro Solo on the first two
weekends in May. Again we are awaiting final confirmation. The verbal one
on the telephone is nice but
we need some info. While we're doing that the BMW people will be
introducing their new Mini at Candlestick, presumably on the dry part of
the lot.

Meanwhile, please be patient.

--John Kelly