Re: ALL THINGS MUST PASS

To: craig_autox@yahoo.com, roadsterboy@earthlink.net, kkelly@spss.com,
Subject: Re: ALL THINGS MUST PASS
From: JLawre4746@aol.com
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 15:23:03 EST
Yes, I do remember where I was.  I was trying to keep up with the local high
schoolers in some full court basketball when we heard about Lennon.  That was
when I still had some quicks and could jump a little   : )
I actually met George Harrison at the 1977 Long Beach Grand Prix, he was good
buddies with the late World Champ James Hunt.  He was gracious and seemed
like a great guy.  I also met Gene Hackman in the pits that day and he was a
jerk and blew me off when I said hello.  I never thought he was a very good
actor anyway....

John Lawrence