Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !

To: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Subject: Re: Informal Poll on "sort of" pre-reg. for autox !
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@home.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 14:05:41 -0800
Don't know if Jerry's going to do the posting sheets for Round 4...or get
someone else to, but it is great. Ask him how to do it and be there before
the event starts to put them up. :) I'd do it, but for some odd reason, it
doesn't work for me. At least it didn't on the first try last week. It has
nothing to do with this machine being a mac, since I opened the file on my
PC, which isn't hooked to the net.
--Pat K
craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>, toy4speed@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net