stuck babysitting

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: stuck babysitting
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 13:34:24 -0700
How old does a passenger have to be? I'm babysitting my nephew this weekend
and was hoping I might still be able to autocross. I'd bring him along but
he'll be really bored if he can only spectate. My nephew's only 8, but he's
taller than your average 8yr-old. If he can't be a passenger, is there
anything else he can do that'll be fun for someone his age? If not, I guess
I'll have to sit this weekend out...
:-(

Your ass is safe this time, Jake. ;-)

-Arnold
"Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?"
"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world!"