Re: Looking for F125 drivers

To: roadsterboy@earthlink.net, geewiz@mac.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking for F125 drivers
From: Nandaholz@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:10:17 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/01 4:51:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
roadsterboy@earthlink.net writes:

> > Yes, $4K sounds cheap, but personally then I would have to add the
> > tow vehicle & trailer, and a place to park same....
> >
> > So I'll stick to the street-legal cart -- the miata :).
>
> If worst came to worst, you could tow a kart behind a Miata.  A trailer that
> will accommodate a kart isn't that heavy.
>
> I've actually been kicking this idea around for a while.  I just need the
> funds for a kart and trailer.
>
> Scot

Yes I was also considering the same thing....actually bought a nice hitch
from Seriousauto.com in Santa Cruz....but returned it and decided to save up
for a nice commute motorcicle instead. I'd recommend hitting a karting school
for anyone interested in karting....I did Terry Ives Karting School up near
Sacratomatoe for $275, and had an absolute blast...every muscle in my body
was sore the next day :) definitely more physical then sitting in a Miata for
45 seconds at a time...The school was great and the course was lengthened
with each session...try it ...you'll sleep like a newborn when you get home
~Nanda