Re: Street tire class question

To: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Subject: Re: Street tire class question
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:05:01 -0700

On Fri, Oct 19, 2001 at 09:55:35AM -0700, Navid Kahangi wrote:
> That would not be fair, would it?  The cars in the street tire group are
> giving up a couple of seconds to their designated classes on R tires, but
> adjusting their times by their PAX makes it fair (relatively) to compete
> against each other.

However, SFR has a PAX value for STR (dunno where it came from) which
could be used for an "STS car" running in the street tire class.  If
Mark really wanted the STS PAX, we could require that he run on
Hankook tires. :-)

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94