Re: October 21

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: October 21
From: Dennis Hale <dhale_510@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 06:47:50 -0700 (PDT)
There will be another NASA/X at Marina on October 21.
This will be a charity event as we had last year and
ALL proceeds will be donated again. Last year we
raised over $10K in our three charity events. We will
also have charity events on November 18 [it is also
Peggy's 50th birthday and she is planning a Bimbo
revival party too] and New Years Day. So far the Big
Club hasn't stepped on those dates so there is less conflict.

=====
Dennis Hale
http://personals.yahoo.com