RE: No reruns when a DNF is scored

To: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: No reruns when a DNF is scored
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 12:44:06 -0700 (PDT)
--- Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com> wrote:
> At 03:16 PM 10/10/2001 -0400, Sethracer@aol.com
> wrote:

> Don't forget figure-8 racing, or demolition derby!
> :-)
>
> Jim

Sad story:

At the tender age of 2 3/4, I remember watching
watching American figure 8 racing on British TV. I
thought this was great stuff, how could anything be
more fun? It motivated me to study hard and emigrate
to America at the earliest opportunity. Sadly, when I
arrived, starry eyed and diplomas in hand, 15 short
years ago, Figure 8 racing had vanished.

Happy ending: I took up autox instead of becoming a
figure 8 racer.

Craig  1/2 :-)
http://personals.yahoo.com