Re: Nationals courses

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nationals courses
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 02:08:58 EDT
In a message dated 10/5/01 10:40:22 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Smokerbros
writes:

<<
 New and improved offer:  I'll design a course for you and take the heat if
people don't like it, you take the credit if they do.  I'll help you with
your course design and take the heat if they don't like it, you get the
credit if they do...

 How's that?

 Charlie >>

Can you hear the rumble of volunteers rushing to line up ?  Heck of an offer.
 I'd love to take you up on the idea sometime.

Hey, my house needs painting.  Same offer ?

Don