Re: [Fwd: Volunteers - was: Re: Setup workers needed]

To: bchafin@attglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Volunteers - was: Re: Setup workers needed]
From: bartsmom@mindspring.com
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:04:56 -0400
I will be helping out after the second run group.

Debbie
'95 Eagle Talon

bchafin@attglobal.net wrote:
> Anyone else going to step up to help Don with registrations early Sunday
morning?  Seated work assignment, collecting race car drivers'
autographs, disseminating key event information, handling the funds...
not many better jobs @ an event

Barry
From: Toy4speed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:20:53 EDT
Subject: Re: Volunteers - was: Re: Setup workers needed
To: bchafin@attglobal.net, geratol@hotmail.com
CC: vhead@radar.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net, bnemy@pacbell.net,
  sgrantz@peoplepc.com, Sherry.Grantz@aspect.com

Hi Barry:

Registration could use a bit more help early in the morning, usually we get a
good turnout of volunteers for later morning hrs.  No major problems so far.
Looking forward to a smooth event with you guys chairing the event !

Don