Re: Question regarding ambiguity in Novice rules

To: Jake Hodges <jake_hodges@hotmail.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question regarding ambiguity in Novice rules
From: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 10:15:07 -0700
although there are more qualified people than i to answer this, slush season
is separate from the championship season.  so the slush points are thrown
away for everyone before the 2002 championship season starts.

i would assume that if you win a trophy in the 2001 slush season, you are no
longer eligible for novice in 2002.

>Thanks for enduring the anguish I impose on the list.

thats nothing compared to the anguish your regular non-novice class will
visit on you next year. :)  hehe j/k

-james
OSP #74, now with IRS and sway bars!