Re: Autocross this weekend

To: TummyRub@aol.com, dhale_510@yahoo.com, jabrwoky@pacbell.net,
Subject: Re: Autocross this weekend
From: "Clifford Richardson" <the_brain7@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 14:32:30 -0700
Gary,

I apologize if it was a poor choice of words. I love autocrossing, but
that's not the first thing on my mind this weekend. No doubt, everyone deals
with pain differently. I guess hearing people going racing to "defeat the
goal of the terrorist" sounded empty to me. If you wanna go race, do so.
That's the awesome freedom we have. Just don't try to glorify it. Not right
now. We'll have countless times to do so. Just not now.

-Arnold
"Gee, Brain. What are we going to do tonight?"
"Same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world!"