Re: Sushi run Sunday or Monday @ Nationals

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, autoxin@yahoo.com, ba-autox-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sushi run Sunday or Monday @ Nationals
From: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 10:48:07 -0700 (PDT)
it's just a saying. anyways, who'd want to eat sushi
after seeing and knowing about the purity of the Bay
water here? just the thought - yuck!

i know topeka has many long john silver's. that's the
only fish i ever ate when i lived there, other than
the fish i caught myself.

better safe than sorry is my point i guess (in regards
to the raw sushi). but as long as don's bring his
supplies, everyone's in good hands.

-arie