In other news...

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: In other news...
From: Kevin Stevens <Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 17:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
I've just gotten confirmation; I'll be moving to San Diego at the end of
the month.  Many thanks to all those in SFR, Sac., Reno, Fresno, and NASA
who have helped teach me, those who have set goals to strive for, and of
course, those who have let me pound them into the ground on a regular
basis.  ;)

This email address should persist, and I will look forward to seeing some
of you down in SoCal next spring.  It doesn't look like my Nationals ride
is going to happen, so I'll just have to sit around the pool and dream of
the lovely climes of Topeka Kansas.

I'll try to make it out to the two remaining events; Charlie, what's the
region chief's ruling on SUVs in FS?

KeS