Re: racing was Re: Speedvision to become NASCAR channel?

To: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>, black94pgt@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: racing was Re: Speedvision to become NASCAR channel?
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 15:22:37 -0700 (PDT)
Yea - I'm off to the UK tomorrow and am looking
forward to driving the skidpads (roundabouts) again.
There's a newish magazine called "F1-magazine," not
"F1 Racing"  that has an eye-popping amount of
content, probably about the same as 2 years worth of
"Racer"

Donington Park? Never heard of it :-)  I'm headed for
Sivlerstone in 2 weeks :-)

Craig

http://charlotte.bcentral.com/charlotte/stories/2001/06/25/story1.html

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/