RE: Genies Wienies

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Genies Wienies
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:48:52 -0700
I know. Suddenly, I'm craving a Genie's Wienie.

Did you all know that she's been coming to autocrosses since I was about
eight or nine years old? Boy was I shocked when I discovered in the summer
after the sixth grade at Donlon School in Pleasanton that our class bully
was her son! There I was, sitting with my mom at registration, just minding
my own business, and I saw none other than JAY BAKER, the meanest, toughest
kid in the whole school, moping around Genies Wienies.

About a year ago, I asked her what Jay was up to. She rolled her eyes and
said, "Don't ask."

With Genie's Wienies around, I still have a hard time believing I'm not 12
years old anymore.

Katie K.