AAS Sat. Pool Party

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: AAS Sat. Pool Party
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 11:30:36 -0700
Hello everyone, for those of you that are going to Mather this weekend
for the Larry Park Memorial, there will be free t-shirts for entrants,
you need not enter both days for the t-shirt, sat only or sun only is
fine, one t-shirt per person.

WE have an opportunity to have a pool party at the Marroit Hotel, menu
will include BBQ'd ribs and chicken with all the fixens and dessert.BYOB
Cost will be $22.00, I know this is quite late, and we need to know ASAP
if you are interested in the pool party.

please email me offline or call me at 510-889-8225 and leave a phone #

Jesus