RE: Another video

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Another video
From: "Corey Smith" <smythe@abac.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:13:33 -0700
Yes, it was definitely that purple one.  ;-)

Did I ever mention that I really like E36 M3's?  It's just the M3 drivers
that I don't like.  Hehehe....j/k.  Hey, if it weren't for those fast M3
drivers (Navid, Jim, Katie, the Tunnells!), then I would never have gotten
this fast in the S4.

Thanks, guys, I couldn't do it without you.  :-)

Corey