RE: GT2 Challenge, Part deux!

To: "'Elbert Chin'" <lbc8@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: GT2 Challenge, Part deux!
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:25:31 -0800
Ok, Elbert, you've had enough fame for now...

My laps were:

1:19.496
1:19.876
2:39.372 total

They weren't the best that I could do, but they were okay.  Later on I did a
1:19.3xx and a 1:19.6xx in succession, but that was after the hour was up,
so it doesn't count.  My best single laps were in the 1:19.3s.  Alright
Bryan and Corey, here's your chance...

Peter