Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net, Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 11:33:08 -0800
Smokerbros@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated Tue, 19 Dec 2000  1:34:03 PM Eastern Standard Time, John
> Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com> writes:
>
> << Charlie,
>         Can I count my spare engine blocks? There's at least 4 old Healey
> blocks and several Sprite blocks, two of which have holes in their side. >>
>
> Blocks w/o pistons are like pistons w/o blocks...  Gotta be a unit.  Holes in
> side are okay, but don't count as "cylinders."
>
> CHD

I don't want to shake that many brain cells out of hibernation, but
counting spare engines gives me another 30 units, currenttly that gives
me,

'99 tahoe -  8
'95 SC400 -  8
'85 vette -  8
'69 vette -  8
'73 europa-  6
'29 model A- 8
'83 Ralt  -  6
    total -  52 + spares= 82
lifetime previously owned count, 154 + 82 = 236 total, there were 54
before I turned 21! The most obscure would be my first car, a '58 Volvo
(the one that looked like a 5/8th scale 48 Ford). My Dad figured I would
not get in too much trouble with it because it was so slooooow.
WRONG!!!!

Jesus