Re: Thanks

To: mph_16@hotmail.com, dcolicch@ix.netcom.com, RAVEN11687@aol.com,
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Fvw94svt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:59:17 EST
I'm pretty sure that we won't come close to matching Tony's feats, but
everyone is welcome to come out to Laguna Seca this Saturday and Sunday to
share the weekend with Erick and me.  We'll be running one of our 1st gen
RX7s or the '94 Mustang Cobra or the '99 Corvette (in that order), depending
on which one will actually start Friday night.   Sherry will enjoy that the
most reliable car is turning out to be a Chevy.

Fred Van Wagenen