Re: A safetty question

To: Greg Umbay <greg_umbay@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: A safetty question
From: Derek Butts <pnc1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 09:50:35 -0700
What I use when I am in a car without a harness is a simple device made by
AutoPro.  It is simply a strap that wraps around the entire seat and buckles in
front.  I use this in conjunction with the factory seatbelt.  Works like a
charm and only costs $14.95. (you could probably fabricate one cheaper).

You concerns about safety are valid and that driver should be counseled on
available options.

-Derek
GS IS 300