Re: Bye Bye BFG DOT comp Radials?

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: Bye Bye BFG DOT comp Radials?
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 22:33:02 -0700
Jerry, I wonder if this has any relation to the recent actions of
our representatives in Congress trying to pass laws in response
to the Firestone debacle. All it would take is some silly person
using his competition tires on the street in the rain, getting in
a collision and blaming the manufacturer. Indeed, the messages
you enclosed suggest they're still making the tires, just not
selling them to consumers.

What do you think is the cause? It makes me want to order a set
now, while I can. Think they'd last until Kumho starts making 18"
sizes?