RE: Thanks to everyone that helped at Marina

To: "Steven J. Sherwood" <ssher@home.com>
Subject: RE: Thanks to everyone that helped at Marina
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2000 15:08:50 -0700
Thanks for a great event Ben and Steve!  In case anybody is wondering, the
damage to my car appears to be mostly cosmetic.  Good thing it's a race car!
I'm glad it happened at 30mph yesterday rather than at 100 this weekend at
Sears Point.

Thanks Marco for letting me break in your new set of Hoosiers and Peter
Thana for letting me drive his most excellent Z3 coupe.

--Navid
Got home early enough to watch the Giants and A's both get eliminated and
9ers loose to Raiders.  I just rather not have another Sunday like this ever
again :(