Re: SFR's Nationals Rookie list

To: kincy@ccnet.com
Subject: Re: SFR's Nationals Rookie list
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 23:37:27 -0700
Perry wrote:
> Does everyone know that Jeanine is Rookie of the Year??

Perry,

While Jeannine definitely deserves congratulations and accolades for her
Topeka achievement, what she is is the Grassroots Motorsports rookie award
winner.  I can't remember the actual name of the award.

But the real "Rookie of the Year" honors are bestowed by the SCCA, and not
announced until the National Convention, I believe.  She has a good chance
of winning it, but it's not a done deal.  Unless there's something I don't
know (certainly possible.)

Josh