RE: 8 CONE SLALOM

To: "'John Kelly'" <76067.1750@compuserve.com>,
Subject: RE: 8 CONE SLALOM
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:00:39 -0700
I'm sorry, but I've just never seen anyone look or feel stupid for taking a
slalom the wrong way, ever. I can understand the problem with course workers
not paying attention, which is significant. All it takes is brain fade, SCCA
member or not. I've never encountered anyone quitting autocross because of
optional slaloms. Most regard it as part of the challenge.

Katie