Re: category for car not listed?

To: "Autocross List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: category for car not listed?
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 10:11:23 -0700
If it has not been produced in as many as 1000 units per
12 month period, it would not be eligible for Stock Category,
and might have to run EM or OSP.  I'm not sure.
Contact Howard Duncan for an official answer.  There's a link
to his email on the car classification page.

Jerry Mouton        mailto:jerry@moutons.org    Laissez les bons temps
rouler!