Re: 8 CONE SLALOM (WAS: THANKS)

To: Smokerbros@aol.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 8 CONE SLALOM (WAS: THANKS)
From: Fvw94svt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:20:57 EDT
For the NorPac Divisional, Casey Cronin had an eight cone slalom (cleverly
disguised with two walls replacing two of the single slalom cones) which
demanded the same kind of driver skill and control.   Even though we don't
see them very often in local events, they are important for getting ones self
tuned for National level events.  So, I agree with Charlie that we should see
more slaloms with 5-8 cones, but let's not go overboard.

Fred Van Wagenen