RE: Round 9 Results are posted

To: <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>, "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>,
Subject: RE: Round 9 Results are posted
From: "Navid Kahangi" <nkahangi@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:38:26 -0700
Yes, very impressive Arie!  It's not the car folk, it's all driver.

Another driver I'm very impressed with is Kevin Kluge.  Let's not forget,
this guy is running on street tires in rookie 3.  His time was good enough
to beat the open class by a full second.  I guess you are getting that
smooth thing down Kevin :)!

AS drivers watch out next year!  Wait a minute, that could include me...
Kevin, have you thought about running in ESP next year :)?

--Navid
AS, ESP, or SM (whichever Kevin is not in)