Autox school at Laguna

To: "INTERNET:navid@interwoven.com" <navid@interwoven.com>,
Subject: Autox school at Laguna
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:35:56 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:navid@interwoven.com

"There is even a date listed
for Laguna Seca in November."

That's probably the date we requested and couldn't get. <G>
As I seldom see Grassroots mag, could you look up the school name for me?
I'm curious.

If it's the Skippy school, which has ALL the pro school rights at Laguna,
I'm less than impressed. That relates to a recent Journalist event at that
site where the Skippy school set up an "autocross" course on the paddock.
While the Skippy School people know driving, per se; they don't know
autocross as it's played today. Then maybe they do for someplace. The
course they delivered for journalists was, uh, not exciting. PS: They
completely avoided the soap suds area and that reduced the site to not
much.

--John Kelly

--John Kelly