more Divisional plugging

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: more Divisional plugging
From: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 18:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
I was just looking at our event average attendance this year.  248!!!  And
that's including the 158 turnout at Stockton!  You know, when we go to some
distant events (like Atwater ;-)) and tell people that we have such a huge
local turnout they look at me like I'm loony.  The concept that we run as many
people through a course as a day at Nationals seems difficult for other regions
to accept.  But how can I blame them, we lose 50% of our attendance when the
drive is longer than an hour!  So sign up for the Divisional and show those out
of towners (or foreigners, if you prefer) what dedicated autoxers we are!

Sac Chapter is sure to put together a spectacular event and it will be on the
best surface in the region.  Come see and compete against drivers from around
the West.  I'd offer you money to come, but I wouldn't want to cheapen your
desire to compete!

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2000/Divisional/reg_form.html

-Andy

Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!