RE: Round 7 Results and Standings are posted

To: "'Bay_Area_Autocross_List '" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Round 7 Results and Standings are posted
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 23:38:22 -0700
Hey, I didn't even mean to joke about Pat's results.  There was nothing
wrong with them!  Just a poke at Boxsters, but I have a weird sense of
humor.  The speedy results are always unexpected and greatly appreciated!

Pat has a good point about the confusing S-T-R abbreviations.  I noticed the
same when writing times on the trailer.  It is clearly noted in the
supplemental regs what to write on card and car, but unfortunately not
everyone reads those.  If anyone thinks it a good idea, I could print a key
to those class designations and tape it to the registration table next week.

On an unrelated note I had a chance encounter this evening.  I was driving
out of work behind Elbert Chin, who runs a Prelude in Rookie 2 and works at
the same company.  While we were waiting at a light to turn left, a blue
Miata 10AE rolled up with Solo2 stickers on the side and Keith Hearn in the
drivers seat.  It took him a while to recognize me as I was in my old Honda,
but it is a small world full of autocrossers.

Peter