Re: Checkerefd Flag Stickers/Trophies/ Or A Check

To: lella@gotnet.net
Subject: Re: Checkerefd Flag Stickers/Trophies/ Or A Check
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 10:59:53 -0700
Mike Lella wrote:

> Pat,

  I'm trying to find a way to justify writing this off on my taxes and
my accountant says I'd have to race for money (at least let there be
incentive to win our entry fee back for pete's sake!!!) This way we
could consider ourselves "professionals".

  And so here's another reason to run more AAS events, where you can get
some of your money back if you run 50% of the events and place high
enough. :))  A few payouts were over $$400.00 last year. However that
still doesn't cover gas and hotel costs.

Jesus