Re: 95 RX-7 parts barter

To: Scott McKinney <smck@imageio.com>
Subject: Re: 95 RX-7 parts barter
From: "Michael R. Clements" <mrc01@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 13:51:14 -0700
Scott you just reminded me, I have the same stuff for my '95 RX-7
-- exhaust from the cat back, 4 shocks and the stock swaybar.
They've been sitting around in my garage for a couple of years,
and they got about 15k miles of service before I removed them,
but they're not rusty and they are probably still functional.
I'll trade them for a 6-pack of beer to anyone who cares to show
up and take them away.

Please email me privately if interested.

(BTW, the car passes smog just fine with the straight pipe
exhaust, which is why I don't need the stock exhaust anymore)