RE: Disgrace! (That's me)

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Disgrace! (That's me)
From: Bill Hamburgen 650-617-3329 FAX -3374 <billh@pa.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 09:51:54 -0700
Hey Rick, since we seem to be headed in that direction, what about minivans?
I placed my 90 Toyota Previa Altrak in the top 80% of the field at an SFR
event at Alameda NAS.  Beat a Porsche, a Vette, and a Tiger among others.

Van had a rear sway bar and good shocks, and that's about it.  I had a
"nearly bald" set of fairly sticky 215/60-15s that were due for replacement
within a few days, so I figured, "Now or never..."

BTW, SFR historians, was there only one event run at Alameda NAS?
Seemed like a pretty nice site.

/Bill